Risk Manager Advanced Learning Programme - Jan 2018
For the Future Risk Leaders
January 2018, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Malaysia
Risk management has become a ‘buzz word’ across the corporate world in the last decade. It is widely recognised as a new skill set that every manager and senior level business leader must acquire. The mastery of this skill set certainly helps in a manager’s career advancement.
- Ranjit Singh
- Derek Lee
- Kenny Harris Wong
- Jasvinder Josen
This programme aims to enhance participants’ knowledge on:
- Practical application of ISO 31000 and key features of COSO ERM Framework;
- Strategic risks identification, risk integration and advanced risk management concepts;
- Emerging risks: cyber security, social media, digital disruption;
- Strategy on creating sustainable risk culture and practices;
- Value at Risk (VAR) & Monte Carlo techniques;
- Key risk indicators framework;
- Risk communications and reporting;
- Workshop facilitation skill, interviewing technique and presentation skill; and
- Effective implementation of BCM programme.
Who should participate?
- Chief Risk Officer/ Head of Risk Management function
- Risk Managers, Risk Officers, Risk Coordinator
- Members of Risk Management Committee
- Operation Managers, Corporate / Head Office Managers
Programme delivery approach: combination of case studies, interactive lecture, role plays and facilitated group discussion.
REGISTER NOW! HRDF Claimable.
Please contact Fitriyani at +603 2181 8865 or email to email@example.com for registration!